Monday 21 January 2013

Well that was 2012

Well, I've started back at work full-time.  It's not too bad and the money is always welcome!

We managed to pay £8,683 off the mortgage and as of the 1st Jan we have £102,000 left outstanding on the mortgage.

I'm dedicating 2013 to two things and two things only.


  1. Paying £10,000 off our mortgage (and finding a great new deal when our fixed rate ends in December)
  2. Finally getting rid of the baby weight and getting myself a BMI that is normal (I've just gone from obese to overweight since Christmas)
I think that is enough to be getting on with.  Just keeping on top of the washing and ironing while working full time and looking after a toddler is exhausting!

x

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    2 great goals,I'm sure you'll achieve both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testimony of financial breakthrough from GOD through the help of Funding Circle Loan INC. (fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622)...

    Hi I'am Evelyn Russell resident at 808 NE 19th St Oklahoma City, I am a single mother blessed with 2 daughters. For a while now I have been searching for a genuine loan lender who could help me with a loan as I no longer have a job, all I got were hoodlums who made me trust them and at the end they took my money without giving me any loan, my hope was lost, I got confused and frustrated, it became difficult for my family to feed with a good meal, I never wanted to have anything to do with any loan lending companies on the internet again. Not until I met a Godsent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family Through the help of a fellowship member "a lender with the fear of God in him Mr JASON RAYMOND, he was the man God sent to elevate my family from suffering. At first I thought it wasn’t going to be possible due to my previous experience until I received my loan worth $135,000.00 USD in less then 24hours. So my advise to anyone out there genuinely in need of a loan is to contact Funding Circle Loan INC through this official email:- fundingloanplc@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be financial lifted.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    We are a professional Cyber Tech credit team with a large ring around
    the globe infected with more than 3 million debit malware and
    skimmers, we get a blank ATM card and load them with a lot of money
    quickly and safely, with which one can withdraw Cash either in euros or
    Swiss franc from ATMs and can be used by any POS system
    Note: Our cards are Illegal but trust me its 100% safe
    Contact: Daneil Jerry LEE
    Email: lee.jerry5555@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +3197005033695

    ReplyDelete