Friday 28 August 2009

Economy Gastronomy

Is it me or is this programme a bit of a con? I really enjoy watching Economy Gastronomy and love some of the recipes they do. But I think I could save a family who spend £1200 per month a bit of cash on their shopping! Have these people never heard of a shopping list or checking their cupboards?? The woman this week had 6 separate jars of mustard open! But then again she did have 5 children....

The REAL challenge would be for them to save money for people who have much more modest food budgets. I wonder what they would make of my rather stingy, but necessary £200 per month??

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you on this one! Come and have a bash at saving me money with my £200 budget. Good recipes online that you can pinch though

    ReplyDelete