Wednesday 31 December 2008

Review of 2008

In terms of my 101 in 1001 list things have been going ok-ish but I did under estimate how much time and energy studying for my CIM qualification would take. I have lost valuable time to spend on reading (which I am really missing) but am enjoying learning new things.

I have also reevaluated the list. There are entries on there which I simply wont do but are on there to make up the numbers. I feel like a bit of a failure when I look at the list when I am not achieving most of the items. Therefore I am going to edit the list to make it a bit more manageable (but still challenging). On a similar note I have decided to cancel my gym membership. Not enough time to go often enough - feeling guilty for not going - not wanting to go because I feel guilty and so on...

Going to go away now and edit my list and also set myself some goals for 2009.

Happy new year!

Mrs M
x

1 comment:

  1. Yes - an edited list is much more likely to be accomplished. And then you can focus on what is most important to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete