Monday 27 October 2008

#16 - Start veg box

This week saw us restart our veg box from a local farm. I am very impressed with the quality of the contents but not too sure how we are going to eat it all before the next delivery on Friday. I have been frantically scanning the vegbox recipes site for inspiration (although I am a little disappointed to see that some of the content is now for members only - I found the beauty of this site was that it was building a community of people interested in trying our new recipes with their weird and wonderful veg. Now all the popular recipes need a subscription to be viewed. I understand why this is being done but it is a shame as the site was such a wonderful free resource.)

In the box this week:

Celeriac
Potatoes
Onions
Carrots
Cauliflower
Kale
Lettuce
Pears
Apples
Grapefruit
Oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment